Children’s Chestal® works naturally to relieve a child’s cough and is one of the safest brands of cough medicine.
Instead of working against the body as a suppressant, Children’s Chestal works naturally with the body to improve the productivity of all coughs. First, the natural goodness of purified honey in Chestal coats and soothes your little one’s throat.
The blend of safe homeopathic medicines then set to work loosening chest congestion and thereby making any type of cough more productive for a speedier recovery. Chestal is a day and night solution—calming those dry, fitful coughs at bedtime so they don’t prevent sleep, but without drowsy side effects for the day.
- Natural honey base; no artificial colors or flavors
- Relieves all types of coughs; dry, productive, spasmodic, croupy, nighttime
- Recommended for children 2 years and older
- No known side effects, including drowsiness, dry mouth or constipation; no risk of overdosing; no drug interactions
More About Children’s Chestal
“Chestal is similar to conventional cough syrups, but without all the side effects. The honey flavor helps children become more compliant when taking a dose. Even my own children love to take Chestal.”
– Bernardo A. Merizalde, M.D., Assistant Clinical Professor, Thomas Jefferson University
“As a pediatrician, I prescribe homeopathic medications for cold and flu symptoms because they are safe for children and have no side effects. Homeopathic medicines, such as Chestal for coughs and Oscillococcinum for early flu-like symptoms have worked very well for my patients and their families.”
– Pamela Middleton, M.D., Pediatrician, Pediatric Wellness Center, Newport Beach, CA
For more information on Boiron medicines, contact us at:
Boiron Medical Sales Team
6 Campus Boulevard
Newtown Square, PA 19073