- Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold.
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive.
- Children 2 to 12 years of age: Take 5 ml¥ every 2 hours.
- Not recommended for children under 2 years of age.
¥Dosage cup included. 5 ml = 1 tsp.
- Antimonium tartaricum 6C HPUS – Helps loosen thick mucus
- Bryonia 3C HPUS – Relieves dry and painful cough
- Coccus cacti 3C HPUS – Relieves cough associated with a tickling in the throat
- Drosera 3C HPUS – Relieves barking cough worse at night
- Ipecacuanha 3C HPUS – Relieves cough associated with nausea
- Pulsatilla 6C HPUS – Relieves wet cough during the day becoming dry at night
- Rumex crispus 6C HPUS – Relieves dry cough triggered by cold air
- Spongia tosta 3C HPUS – Relieves dry, croupy and barking cough
- Sticta pulmonaria 3C HPUS – Relieves nighttime hacking cough
The letters “HPUS” indicate that the active ingredients are officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- citric acid
- purified water
- sodium benzoate
- Do not use if seal at base of cap is broken or missing.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus), cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or a persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
For more information or comments on Children’s Chestal, please contact:
Boiron Information Center
6 Campus Boulevard
Newtown Square, PA 19073-3267
- do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the seal at base of cap is broken or missing
- contains 4.1 g of sugar per 5 ml
- contains 0.001% alcohol
- store at 68-77°F (20-25°C)